Juice HR takes the protection of our customer data extremely seriously. We want you and your employees to feel safe while using the system and that the data stored is secure. Whilst we work towards our own SOC 2 Type II attestation, we continue to harden our security policies and controls with regular reviews of industry standards and guidelines. Below summarises the steps we have taken to ensure your data remains secure.
- All our servers are hosted on private, firewalled VPC's hosted in industry-standard US data centers which are certified to the international standard ISO/IEC 27001:2013.
- All persistent storage utilizes AES-256 encryption for data at rest.
- All data in transit utilizes TLS 1.2 or later.
- All employees follow a principle of least privilege before accessing production systems.
- Customer data may not be used outside of the production environment.
When sharing Credentials with your employees, additionally we:
- Create unique AES-256 encryption keys for every Credential you add.
- Both 'plain text' and document uploads are encrypted.
To ensure only the correct employee views this data, we:
- Provide unique, 'hard to guess' links for the employee on file.
- Ensure links expire within a given configurable timeframe. Should a link expire, it will be resent to the registered email address.
- Access to Documents and Credentials are logged with IP and access times.